Its model is differentiated and gain-share based — backed by a ‘plug-n-play’ ecosystem that includes in-house digital, crowd funding, media and global mentoring top-ups
Looking to tap into one of the most promising trends in the Indian economy — co-working — Creator’s Gurukul is an India-inspired shared office space and ecosystem provider for startups; micro, small, and medium enterprises; creative professionals; and service providers.
Creator’s Gurukul promoting the concept of “Work the way you live”. Challenging the stereotypical chair sitting in office to comfortable Sofas
Full of innovation and opportunities, Creator’s Gurukul aims to turbocharge the Indian entrepreneurial environment by blending global best practices and collaborations and blend it with India-inspired ethos, innovations, design elements and inspirations from the golden age of India when the country used to be the leader in the world in business excellence, innovation and trade.
By keeping in mind one of their key USP – the place is gorgeous green in nature. An in-house plant and sitting for the co-workers
It aims to achieve this goal by creating green spaces with soul where industry leaders and brilliant entrepreneurial minds can co-work as well as synergise to exchange ideas and help startups overcome business obstacles. While there are multiple co-working providers, this model is differentiated and gain-share based — backed by a plug-n-play ecosystem which includes in-house digital, crowdfunding, media and global mentoring top-ups.
Focusing on the tech-enabled generation, a conference room inspired by fibonacci series
Founded in June this year by Abhinav Tandon Mohammad Sirajuddin, Gurgaon-based Creato’s Gurukul claims it has been able to create a pull factor for people who are looking to become a part of the fast-growing startup economy and has a healthy pipeline of spaces to choose from.
An India-inspired co-working space can be perfectly witnessed by usage of the old-style lights
Through co-creation, collaboration and co-working, intertwined with the common thread of a shared Indian-ness, Creator’s Gurukul aims to break the glass ceiling to make Indian entrepreneurship achieve its rightful place in the global business world.
Going on the steps of the Brand name, Creator’s Gurukul, the co-working space has given it an image of Gurukul – coinciding with the name ” a school for the makers”
Creator’s Gurukul focus to create an entire global community of innovators and entrepreneurs for a mutual ‘trade of intellect’ that is centred in India. In a world that is constantly leapfrogging back and forth, trying to match pace with the progress of the digital age while craving to get back to its roots, Creator’s Gurukul aims to become the ultimate hub of entrepreneurship, innovation and excellence established at the threshold of these two ages.
The spacious workplace
Creator’s Gurukul provides a comprehensive setup to budding entrepreneurs to let their ideas take flight. They include:
- alliances with top industry corporates;
- incubator and accelerator alliances;
- guidance and mentoring from industry stalwarts named Acharayas;
- activities to gain ideal exposure and access to partnerships;
- complete eco-system support such as crowdfunding and professional service assistance.
Creator’s Gurkul Logo – The Acharya of our Gurukul
In the near future, Creator’s Gurukul plans to:
- open 50 COCO and FOCO centres across India;
- create 50 international centres in collaboration with governments/universities in Israel, Qatar, Singapore, Kenya and the UAE;
- launch scholarship programme for meritorious and impactful startups;
- start a startup radio talk show;
- set the ball rolling for an international celebrity startup league;
- build incubation centres under Atal Innovation Mission;
- roll out a curated startup programme such as Turbo Accelerator or StartUp101
- launch a startup TV show on the lines of Shark Tank;
- create Gurukul Academy that deals with the latest innovations in the global startup space.
The playful team of creator’s
Image Credit: Creator’s Gurukul
The post In photos, Creator’s Gurukul offers an India-inspired co-working space for startups, entrepreneurs appeared first on e27.
Author: Sainul Abudheen,
Puslished Date: June 19, 2017,
Published Time: 5:02 am